Working with us
#vollsteam is a direct selling organisation and is one of Sweden, Turkey and Iraq’s leading six core business and industries with operations areas.
We are a strong household brand name in Iraq & Turkey
About the role
This position will suit a strong people leader with the ability to wear both a strategic and hands on hat as we transition from a heritage brand to having a more digital focus. You will lead a multi-disciplined Marketing team consisting of Brand & Digital, Creative, Merchandising (forecasting) & New Product Development functions.
This position will require your resilience, proactive approach and exceptional communication. You will have the energy and motivation to lead in a dynamic and changing environment and are passionate about the development of your team.
This role reports to the Managing Director and has four direct reports, leading a team
- Lead the delivery of the Marketing Plan focusing on brand, digital strategies and tactical campaigns to meet financial targets as part of business plan (includes sales, margin, profit, forecast & inventory KPI’s)
- Responsible for ensuring the activity is integrated and coordinated across the Marketing department (Brand & Digital, Creative, Merchandising (forecasting) & New Product Development) as well as the broader business, especially with the Sales Team. Ensure all activity has clear business, marketing and communication objectives
- Develop digital strategy to build brand awareness and drive sales across traditional core market and new business growth channels. Oversee the in-house team to deliver integrated communications across social media, email journeys, CRM, website, internal platforms and paid campaigns
- Lead the Marketing team to ensure all monthly campaign materials (across print e.g. monthly brochures & digital e.g. campaign emails) are briefed and executed on time, adhering to our brand guidelines. Ensure internal teams/ external agencies are driven to meet deadlines, achieve launch brief and to budget
- Manage detailed long-term and tactical short-term plans to generate a sustainable, profitable NPD (New Product Development) for product launches and discontinuation process as part of product life cycle
- Reporting on monthly campaign activity through a post Campaign analysis (weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly) as required
- Provide leadership, development and motivation to the team
- Develop a communications strategy to keep the team, departments and Bitrix CRM ( volls.live ) updated on marketing strategy, activity and results.
Marketing, Brand & Digital communication and strategy
- Direct the development of brand communication and campaigns across new product launches, refreshed brand communication to drive sales and the unique Volls Business Opportunity integrated across print and digital
- Drive digital strategy with in-house team across all platforms integrated with business objectives especially working with Sales to increase activity rate
- Management of brand campaigns including website, email campaigns, CRM, retention and e-Commerce channels
- Oversee in-house team in management of organic and paid search, display, paid social, influencer and affiliate marketing to maximise ROIs.
- Manage the communication for the brand in line with brand values and strategy
- Proof and final approval of print content in line with brand values meeting look & feel, while driving sales for all monthly brochures, sales literature, product launch support, training and sales support materials
- Oversee product and model shoot in line with brand guidelines
- Ensure print and production cost in line with budget while meeting deadlines and deliverables
- Manage PR, Blog, Social media and digital strategy ensuring efficiencies and improved metrics across these channels.
- Meet marketing KPI’s in line with business strategy and financial targets
- Meet monthly sales targets via monthly brochure sales, email contingency offers, event offers and sales & event drivers
- Meet margin and inventory KPI targets according to set business targets
- Work closely with Finance to ensure sales targets and budgets meet business targets on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly process
- Manage product mix, pricing & launch strategy.
New Product Development and Strategic Planning
- Ensure new product development calendar and product launches supports business strategy across short and long term plans
- Manage strategic planning of product portfolio in line with core product categories
- Ensure product launch meets deadlines and launch targets to drive sales
- Final approval of development process.
- Degree in Business/ Marketing/ Digital or related field
- At least 6-8 years’ experience working within Communication/ Marketing role with a minimum of 2 years’ demonstrated experience managing a team
- Strong leadership capabilities and ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to achieve fast results within complex, challenging and competitive environments
- Proven strategic and hands on experience to support where necessary (from creating presentations to writing communication for emails) with a can-do attitude
- Strong communication and written skills with excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience with Direct Marketing and Digital Communication Campaigns using email marketing, CRM for retention and marketing automation tools e.g. Bitrix24, Hubspot, Salesforce, Tableau
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, creative mindset and ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and tasks, with strong planning and follow-up skills while coping under pressure
- Australian working rights with no restrictions on hours.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their updated Cv via email firstname.lastname@example.org